Erin structures and negotiates complex debt transactions for some of the world’s largest organizations. She provides sound advice and effective business solutions in the face of an increasingly competitive and challenging commercial environment.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2008, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, 2003, B.A.
- 50/50 Women on Boards, Leadership Committee Member
- Bold Women Society, Advisory Board
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, Former Member
- Fund Finance Association
- Leadership Dallas, Class of 2018
- National Association of Corporate Directors, North Texas Chapter, Chapter Advisory Board
- Texas Women's Foundation
- Women's Finance Exchange of Dallas, Board of Directors, Former Member
- Women in Fund Finance, Committee Member
- YMCA, Semones Branch, Board of Management, Former Member
Premios y reconocimientos
- Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law (2021-2023)
- Dallas Business Journal 40 Under 40 (2021)
- D Magazine Best Lawyers in Dallas (2018-2022)
- D Magazine Best Lawyers Under 40 (2019-2021)
- People Newspapers Leading Dallas-Area Professionals “20 Under 40” (2019)
- Super Lawyers Texas (2022)
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2017-2018)