Keith is a partner in Reed Smith's Insurance Recovery Group, and has represented policyholders in complex insurance coverage disputes for more than 35 years. He has recovered more than $50 million in insurance proceeds for losses arising from product liability claims, toxic tort disputes, environmental issues, business interruption claims, employment liability matters, D&O issues, errors and omission claims and first-party property issues. His practice is nationwide and his clients have included large corporate policyholders in a broad variety of businesses, including manufacturing, aerospace, energy, pharmaceutical, medical device, entertainment, communications and technology.
- Loyola Law School, 1982, J.D., Member, St. Thomas Moore Law Honor Society; Chairman, Jessup International Moot Court Championship Teams (1981-1982)
- Claremont McKenna College, 1979, B.A., Political Science and History Double Major, cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- Reed Smith's Southern California Pro Bono Honor Roll (2014)