Adela Mues is a partner in our Global Corporate Group in the UAE where she has been based for over 13 years. She advises on a broad range of local and cross border transactions, including M&A, JVs, Private Equity, Venture Capital, corporate reorganisations and corporate inward investment structures. She also advises on a range of financial services regulatory matters, including fund management, investment management and virtual assets, as well as fund formation.
- College of Law, London, 2004, PgDL
- College of Law, London, 2004, LPC
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 1999, Diploma in Law, European Business Law
- University of Bucharest, 1999, Law Degree
- Inglaterra y Gales
- The Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department