Jordan is the leader of our non consumer Financial Services Litigation team. His representation of financial institutions and hedge funds focuses on litigation in federal and state courts throughout the United States. He also regularly handles arbitrations before FINRA, JAMS and AAA arbitration panels, and defends financial institutions in major class and derivative actions. Additionally, Jordan has represented financial institutions and hedge fund groups in some of the most hotly contested bankruptcy litigations in recent years.
- New York University School of Law, 1988, J.D.
- The George Washington University, 1985, B.B.A., Finance, with distinction
- Nueva York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Selected for inclusion in the New York Metro Super Lawyers list for Business Litigation, 2006, 2012-2021