Joe is a partner in the firm’s Financial Industry Group. His practice focuses on both transactional and litigation of real estate, finance, and creditor rights matters, including the structuring, acquisition and disposition of real estate and other asset-backed loans and investments and other highly structured special situation transactions.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2001, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Business Manager of the University of Pittsburgh Law School Law Review
- Florida State University, 1996
- Nueva Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado