Maytak Chin is a strategic litigator with broad experience in dispute resolution and a trusted advisor to many corporate and public pension fund clients. She has worked on several trial teams, representing clients in business litigation in areas ranging from breach of fiduciary duty, trade secrets misappropriation, shareholder and contract disputes, and professional negligence.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 2012, J.D., Senior Articles Editor & Senior Symposium Editor, UC Davis Law Review; Fellow - Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) of the American Bar Association
- University of California, Berkeley, 2008, B.A., Dean’s List, Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) Mayer Brown Preparatory Diversity Award, Robert T. Matsui Writing Prize on Public Service Award, Asian Pacific Islander American Public Affairs Award
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Diversity Chair of the Business Torts and Unfair Competition Section
- Edward J. McFetridge American Inn of Court
- Selected to the Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Business Litigation, 2019, 2020