Therese is a partner in Reed Smith's Tech & Data and Records & E-Discovery Groups. She focuses her practice on enterprise data risk management and information governance, data privacy and security, cyber security, records and eDiscovery.
- New York University School of Law, 2002, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 1997, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- Ranked in Chambers Global for USA E-Discovery & Information Governance, 2022-2023
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Nationwide E-Discovery & Information Governance, 2021-2023