Craig represents clients in commodity and derivative transactions with a focus on energy transactions. His counsel includes advising on contract structures and credit arrangements in trading and structured, asset-based transactions.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- University of Houston, B.A., cum laude
- New York
- Board of Directors of the International Energy Credit Association (IECA)
- Vice President of Education, International Energy Credit Association (IECA)
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Selected to the BTI Client Service All-Stars list (2014 & 2018)
- Named to the 2016-2017 Who’s Who in Energy Guide by the Houston Business Journal
- Received the Best Lawyers™ 2015 Derivatives and Futures Law "Lawyer of the Year" award in Houston
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Derivatives and Futures Law, 2007-2024, and Energy Law, 2023-2024
- "Rising Star," Thomson Reuters (2006-2007, 2011-2012)
- "Top Lawyers," H Texas magazine (2010)
- "Houston Professionals on the Fast Track" (2006, 2007 and 2009)
- 6 May 2016 "4 Tips For Aspiring Energy Attorneys" Law360