Brendan’s practice focuses on advising clients on the structuring, establishment and operation of, and investment into, alternative investment funds across all major asset classes including credit, private equity, infrastructure and real estate. He also advises in relation to spin outs, secondary transactions, GP-led restructurings, managed accounts, carried interest and other co-investment schemes.
- BPP Law School, 2005, LPC
- BPP Law School, 2004, GDL
- University College Dublin, 2003, LL.M.
- City University of London, 2002, BSc. (Hons)
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles