Catherine is an associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group with particular experience in insurance recovery and international arbitration. Catherine’s arbitration experience includes cases under the LCIA and ICC rules as well as ad hoc arbitration.
- The University of Law, 2013, LL.B., LPC
- The University of Law, 2012, GDL
- University of Manchester, 2011, M.A., American Studies (History)
- University of Sheffield, 2010, B.A., English and History, with honours
- Women in Compliance Network
- Young International Arbitration Group (LCIA)
- Catherine was part of a wider Reed Smith team nominated at the 2017 C5 Women in Compliance awards for Fraud and Competition and Anti-Trust Investigation Team of the Year in relation to the European Commission’s investigation into shipping consortia and price signaling.