Andy is a member of Reed Smith’s Insurance Recovery Group in the Litigation Department. Andy joined Reed Smith when the firm combined with Sachnoff & Weaver, Ltd. in March 2007. Andy concentrates his practice on the representation of companies and management as policyholders in insurance disputes involving directors’ and officers’ liability (D&O), professional and errors and omissions liability (E&O), data and network security and privacy liability (cyberliability), fiduciary liability (FLI), employment practices liability (EPL), fidelity bond and commercial crime insurance, and commercial general liability (CGL). In addition, Andy counsels companies and management in the procurement, negotiation, evaluation, placement and renewal of D&O, E&O, cyberliability, FLI, EPL, fidelity bond and commercial crime insurance.
- DePaul University College of Law, 1999, J.D., with honors, Order of the Coif
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 1994, B.F.A.
- Tufts University, 1989, B.A., Cum Laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals - District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois Bar
- State Bar of California
- Judge Ilana Diamond Rovner, U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit