David is a complex commercial litigator. He primarily represents clients in New Jersey and New York state and federal courts at the trial and appellate levels. David has extensive civil defense and class action litigation experience representing clients in numerous industries, including financial services, consumer retail, real estate, energy and natural resources, life sciences, entertainment, and healthcare, among others. In addition to traditional litigation, David assists clients in mediation and arbitration, and has negotiated numerous favorable settlements.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2013, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; Seton Hall Law Review, Executive Board, Articles Editor
- University of Notre Dame, 2010, Bachelor of Business Administration, Information Technology Management
- New Jersey
- New York
- All State Courts - New Jersey
- All State Courts - New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- Selected through peer review for inclusion on the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Banking, 2022. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Honorable Eric N. Vitaliano, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Honorable Marie P. Simonelli, Superior Court - New Jersey, Appellate Division
Récompenses et distinctions
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Commercial Litigation, 2023
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers New Jersey's Rising Star list for Banking, 2022. This recognition has not been certified by the state's Supreme Court.