Lucy is a senior associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group. She advises on international arbitration, particularly cases relating to investment treaty arbitration and public international law. Since joining the team, Lucy has been involved in cases in the mining, energy, construction, and telecommunications sectors.
- BPP Law School, 2015, M.A.
- BPP Law School, 2014, GDL
- University College London, 2013, B.A.
- England and Wales
Récompenses et distinctions
- Listed as a “rising star” in The Legal 500 UK for Public international law in 2022 and 2023.
- Ranked as 'Associates to watch' in Chambers UK for UK-wide International Arbitration in 2022 - 2023.
- Named in Legal Business’ next generation of arbitration.
- Recommended in The Legal 500 UK in 2021, 2022, and 2023 and described variously as “exceptional” and an “outstanding arbitration lawyer and real rising star” for Public International Law.
- Listed as an “associate to watch” in Chambers UK in 2022 and 2023 for Investor-State Arbitration and Commercial Arbitration.
- Listed as a “rising star” in The Legal 500 UK in 2022 and 2023 for Public International Law.