Howard started out as a lawyer during the dot.com boom, sparking his initial interest in technology and data law.
Primarily focusing on the Financial Services and FinTech sectors due to their reliance on technology and their cyber risk profile, Howard’s practice concentrates on technology transactions, cybersecurity and data privacy advice.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Freeman of the City of London
- UK CFA - Investment Management Certificate (Part 1)
- Mentor at Barclays FinTech Accelerator, and previously at Wayra, GCHQ Accelerator, and Force Over Mass
- Guest lecturer to MSC Information Systems at University of Plymouth on Information Security & Cybersecurity