- 3 November 2015, 12:00 PM ET
- 3 November 2015, 1:00 PM ET
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
12:00 p.m. ET // 9:00 a.m. PT
Webinar Length: 1 hour
Earlier this month, the United States and 11 other Pacific Rim countries concluded negotiations over the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the largest regional trade accord in history, involving countries that collectively account for 40% of the world economy. To coincide with the release of the agreement's text, Reed Smith and BowerGroupAsia will host an overview program highlighting the TPP's key provisions. The program is designed for global, senior-level business leaders and corporate counsel who seek a better understanding of this ground-breaking, 30-chapter agreement.
This one-hour webinar will cover:
- The framework of the TPP;
- Its history and context and what comes next;
- Insights into the geopolitical significance of the trade deal;
- The TPP's tariff elimination and "rules of origin" provisions; and
- Its investor protection and dispute resolution chapters.
The program will be led by subject matter experts who will provide guidance on navigating the new agreement, and on what businesses can start to do now to prepare for its implementation.