- Reed Smith's Philadelphia Office, Three Logan Square 1717 Arch Street, Suite 3100, Philadelphia PA 19103
- 31 January 2017, 9:00 AM ET
- 31 January 2017, 12:00 PM ET
Please join us for an in-depth look at labor law issues at Reed Smith's 2017 Labor Boot Camp.
- What to expect from the new NLRB and Supreme Court: Class action waivers, public sector unions and the legality of agency shop fees, whether a Trump Board is likely to reverse the Obama Board’s pro-union decisions (and which ones) and controversial election rules, and what potential conflicts-of-interest issues exist for the Trump Board in dealing with cases involving Trump properties
- Union organizing: self-help tactics, use of social media, use of employer email, continuing viability of current election rules, what groups are likely to seek union representation
- Union security and the right to work
- Joint-employer issues
The boot camp will address issues that affect both unionized and non-unionized workplaces.
This program is presumptively approved for 3.0 general CLE credits in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 3.0 credits under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. The program is also pending approval for 3.0 HRCI credits.