- Houston TX
- 18 May 2018, 8:30 AM CDT
- 18 May 2018, 5:00 PM CDT
Stephen G. Ellison, Managing Counsel, Global Health, Safety and Environmental Law of ConocoPhillips Company and Kirsten L. Nathanson of Crowell & Moring LLP are co-chairing the conference.
Conference highlights will include:
- Cooperative Federalism and the Future of State Environmental Regulation and Enforcement
- In-House Environmental, Health and Safety Perspective: “What Keeps Us Up at Night?”
- Environmental Litigation – Trends and Coming Threats
- Going Global: Expanding the Scope of Environmental Review of the Energy Sector
- Litigating Contribution Claims Under the Oil Pollution Act
- Some Like It Hot: Current Ethical Issues for Environmental Lawyers
- And much more!
For more information or to register for the conference, please visit cailaw.org/iel.