Join us for breakfast to hear from our experts on how you can successfully navigate today’s challenges in financial transparency.
- Reed Smith's London Office, Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose St, London EC2A 2RS
- 26 February 2019, 9:00 AM GMT
- 26 February 2019, 12:00 PM GMT
Commercial relationships between clients and media agencies have fundamentally changed over the last few years. With advertisers demanding ever greater accountability and transparency in contracts and agency management of their funds. Reed Smith has in-depth knowledge of agency non-transparent business practices and unmatched experience in negotiating media agency agreements on behalf of advertisers. FirmDecisions is a leading compliance auditor and remains concerned about the agency operating models, despite calls for greater transparency.
Whilst it may sometimes feel challenging to gain greater control over commercial relationships, we firmly believe that it is possible, with the right knowledge and advice. Do join us at a special morning seminar we are holding, exclusive to our clients, where our experts from Reed Smith and FirmDecisions will spend the morning helping you to understand the fast evolving landscape providing insight, guidance and real life examples of how to gain control.
- Stephen Broderick, CEO, will focus on key recommended contractual issues and insight on contractual issues identified through compliance audits
- A panel of Reed Smith lawyers - Nick Swimer, Sophie Goossens (France), Christina Nitsche (Germany), Keri Bruce (US) – will discuss different approaches to media buying and transparency in different territories, including an update on Loi Sapin and the FBI investigation..
- Nick Morley, Managing Director, EMEA for Integral Ad Science, will discuss issues relating to advertising fraud.
- A senior manager from a major, global brand advertiser will discuss transparency and audit from an internal auditor’s perspective.
- A senior leader from a major, global brand advertiser will discuss the challenges of working with multiple agencies across different markets.