Insurance coverage is a “must have” for businesses in the “cannabis industry.” However, with so many issues facing businesses in this dynamic industry, insurance is often an afterthought. No longer.
In a series of four one-hour webinars, Reed Smith LLP and Emergent Risk Insurance Services LLC put insurance coverage for the industry front and center. Join us for any or all of our invaluable crash-course cannabis curriculum. “Classes” will cover all steps along the coverage continuum, from placement to claims-handling. There are no prerequisites.
活动类型: 网络研讨会, 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）
- 2 April 2019, 2:00 PM EDT
- 2 April 2019, 3:00 PM EDT
CANN101: Introduction to Insurance Coverage
This “intro-level” course will cover a wide array of insurance-coverage issues facing the cannabis industry.
Our "faculty" will explore:
- The relevant regulatory and business framework
- Potential liabilities those in the industry face
- Types of coverages they should therefore consider
- Key policy language (to procure and to avoid)
- The current insurance market
- The process for obtaining insurance, and much more.
This course is intended for those new to the industry, as well as those who have worked in the industry for a long time but need a refresher on these critical topics.
This April 2nd program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. Please allow four weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.