On October 10, 2019, California Attorney General Xavier Becerra published proposed regulations to implement the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Although the proposed regulations will not be finalized until the attorney general has received and considered public comments, the proposed regulations provide critical insight into the attorney general’s interpretation of the CCPA and, potentially, focus areas for enforcement.
活动类型: 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）, 网络研讨会
- 29 October 2019, 12:00 PM EDT
- 29 October 2019, 1:00 PM EDT
In this webinar we will:
- Analyze key points of interpretation of the CCPA in the proposed regulations
- Describe the California regulatory process for publication, comment, and adoption of final regulations
- Identify significant operational effects that will impact businesses if the proposed regulations are adopted without substantial change