This program will discuss the advantages that international arbitration offers and why it should be the default choice for cross-border contracts.
活动类型: 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）, 研讨会
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, 260 Mall Boulevard, King of Prussia PA 19406
- 10 December 2019, 8:00 AM ET
- 10 December 2019, 9:00 AM ET
- More Information:
- Registration link
The interactive program will also discuss international arbitration from a risk-management perspective, and will offer practical insight into matters such as:
- Drafting arbitration clauses for cross-border agreements;
- Selecting the right arbitral administrators;
- Selecting the best seats in international arbitration;
- Choosing arbitrators;
- Managing discovery;
- Obtaining emergency and interim relief in arbitration;
- Dealing with challenging regions, such as MENA, CIS, Asia, Africa and Latin America; and
- Enforcing arbitral awards, including steps that should be taken at the clause drafting phase to improve enforcement odds.