This program will give an overview of the tax changes to consider in Property Joint Ventures.
- 5 December 2019, 1:00 PM GMT
- 5 December 2019, 1:30 PM GMT
This program will focus in particular on:
- The differences in UK tax treatment of holding UK property through transparent holding vehicles and opaque holding vehicles
- The UK tax impact of holding property for investment purposes vs trading purposes
- The key impact of changes to the UK tax treatment of non-UK residents holding UK property with a particular focus on the UK chargeable gains tax rules
Presenters: James Wilkinson and Harrison Stimson