- Reed Smith's London office, The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- 23 January 2020, 8:30 AM GMT
- 23 January 2020, 11:00 AM GMT
We will of course be discussing the judgment of the European Court of Justice that was published on 19 December 2019, but will also discuss the origins of the exhaustion doctrine, the ground-breaking decisions that paved the way for Tom Kabinet, important business implications, licensing implications and much more.
- Christiaan Alberdingk Thijm, Partner at bureau Brandeis
- Caroline de Vries, Associate at bureau Brandeis
- Dr. Anette Gärtner, LL.M. (Edin.), Partner at Reed Smith
- Sophie Goossens, Counsel at Reed Smith