活动类型: 网络研讨会, 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）
- 24 March 2020, 9:00 AM BST
- 24 March 2020, 10:00 AM BST
The global data protection restrictions and requirements imposed on corporations for the collection, use, disclosure, and retention of personal data vary vastly across jurisdictions, and questions have arisen on what personal information can be collected during screening measures and about exposure to potentially infected persons, what information can be disclosed to employees, visitors to businesses and government agencies, and what advice can an organization give to employees and visitors.
Please join Reed Smith for a CLE webinar that will provide practical considerations for addressing these issues. This webinar will compare the privacy obligations across the United States, Europe and Asia, including:
- Discussion on the requirements across China, Hong Kong and Singapore, including the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and China Cybersecurity Law (CSL)
- Guidance on navigating requirements throughout the European Union and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Advice on the obligations in the United States related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and state privacy laws (including CCPA)