Bostock v. Clayton County is the landmark U.S. Supreme Court decision in which the Court held that firing employees because of their sexual orientation or gender identity is sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. We will discuss some of the highlights and the effects of this decision.
活动类型: 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）, 网络研讨会
- 16 July 2020, 2:00 PM EDT
- 16 July 2020, 3:00 PM EDT
This presentation will include:
- A brief review of the evolution of this issue leading up to Bostock
- The reasoning expressed in the Court’s majority and dissenting opinions in Bostock
- The decision’s prospective impact for workplaces and courtrooms