Join the Entertainment and Media Industry Group as we host a webinar taking a look at the regulatory impact of Brexit on broadcasters and other providers of audiovisual content services.
- 6 October 2020, 1:00 PM BST
- 6 October 2020, 1:45 PM BST
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Key regulatory considerations for broadcasters and providers of audiovisual services.
- Regulatory impact of Brexit on linear TV and video on demand services, including the Audiovisual Media Services Directive, for services provided from the UK and provided to the UK.
- Ofcom’s approach on ECTT and licensing requirements.
- Content quotas for European works.
- Overlaps with domestic UK regulation (Online Harms).