- 24 March 2021, 1:00 PM EDT
- 24 March 2021, 2:30 PM EDT
In part one of this series, we discussed the ways in which the taxability of technology is evolving. Now, in part two, Mark Rems (Principal, State & Local Tax, KPMG) and Dan Campbell (Manager, Indirect Tax & Licensing, Urban Outfitters) will cover the latest trends in Tax Technology and what they are seeing clients do to enhance automation and improve overall tax compliance. We will also discuss some of the latest legislative developments that are driving change and what the impacts are to your organization. Specific topics will include:
- What is the lifecycle of indirect tax compliance and where does technology and process improvement fit in?
- Examples of technology and process improvements that we see in Tax Departments and the ROI
- How Urban Outfitters has embraced technology and process improvement and where they are in their journey for Tax Optimization
- Discussion of upcoming legislative changes that will drive the need for automation in your department