The following lawyers from Reed Smith’s Washington D.C. office were included in the 2020 Super Lawyers list:
- Lawrence Block, partner, Government Contracts
- Scott Bolden, managing partner (Washington, D.C.), Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Lesley Reynolds, partner, Health Care
- Frederick Robinson, partner, Health Care
- Edward Schwartz, partner, Antitrust Litigation
- Regina Speed-Bost, partner, Energy & Natural Resources
- Andrew Weiner, partner, Insurance Coverage
Lawyers from the D.C. office who were included in the 2020 Rising Stars list are:
- Gerard Donovan, partner, Intellectual Property
- Elizabeth Leavy, counsel, Government Contracts
Both lists are published by the rating service Super Lawyers, which is part of Thomson Reuters.
Super Lawyers selects lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement through a patented multiphase process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
To be eligible to be a Rising Star, a candidate must be 40 years or younger or have been in practice 10 years or less. A description of the selection process can be found at superlawyers.com.