The leading global law firm will be spotlighted for its expansive, cross-border ESG practice and such recent work as advising:
- Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, on a groundbreaking malaria vaccine financing agreement.
- NatWest Markets, in financing a €2.3 billion ESG-linked credit facility.
- Aristata Capital, on the initial closing of its inaugural impact litigation fund, securing commitments of just under £40 million.
- A leading publicly traded mining company on its pioneering roadmap to net zero.
- A global conglomerate on modern slavery corporate obligations across all of its operating jurisdictions.
Reed Smith will also be highlighted for its work on energy transition, climate change and environmental justice, as well as for its Global Environmental Sustainability Plan 2024, which includes the legal industry’s first sustainability billable-hours policy.
About Reed Smith
Reed Smith is a dynamic international law firm dedicated to helping clients move their businesses forward. With an inclusive culture and innovative mindset, we deliver smarter, more creative legal services that drive better outcomes for our clients. Our deep industry knowledge, long-standing relationships and collaborative structure make us the go-to partner for complex disputes, transactions, and regulatory matters. Now celebrating more than 140 years of service, our firm spans 30 offices with 3,000 people, including 1,700 lawyers.
For more information, please visit reedsmith.com.