Utilizing his computer science education and experience, Wendell counsels clients across various industries, with a special focus on advising clients in the health care, life sciences, and biotech industries on privacy compliance, cybersecurity and security incidents, technology and data commercialization strategy and agreements, and regulatory investigations related to privacy and cybersecurity.
- George Mason University School of Law, 2008, 法学博士, magna cum laude
- Macalester College, 1999, 学士
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Listed as 'Next Generation Partner' in The Legal 500 USA for Media, technology and telecoms Cyber Law (including Data Privacy and Protection), 2022-2023
- 5 September 2023 "New Lawsuit Portends AI Legal Wrangling for Boards" Agenda