Benjamin is a member of the firm's Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice focuses on business and complex litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery and nationwide. Benjamin has significant experience in general aspects of litigation, including discovery, deposition preparation, case analysis, and pre-trial motion practice.
- Widener University School of Law, 2013, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Delaware Journal of Corporate Law; John F. Schmutz Corporate & Business Law Fellow
- Towson University, 2009, 理学学士, Sociology
- State Supreme Court - Delaware
- U.S. District Court - District of Delaware
- Honorable M. Jane Brady, Superior Court - Delaware
- Honorable Thomas L. Ambro, U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit