Benjamin is a member of the firm's Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice focuses on corporate and complex commercial litigation in Delaware courts and other courts and arbitral venues throughout the United States. He has experience with all aspects of corporate and complex commercial litigation, from first-chairing multiple trials to seeking review from various appellate courts. Ben also provides counseling and advice regarding the governance of Delaware entities and serves on the firm’s Opinion Committee in connection with Delaware legal opinions. His litigation practice touches upon all areas of Delaware business law, with a particular emphasis on actions involving breach of fiduciary duty, inspection of company records, advancement and indemnification of legal expenses, and various post-closing disputes. His corporate and commercial counseling practice focuses on compliance with fiduciary duties and Delaware corporate and alternative entity statutes in connection with various business transactions and day-to-day governance matters.
- Widener University School of Law, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Delaware Journal of Corporate Law; John F. Schmutz Corporate & Business Law Fellow
- Towson University, 理学学士, Sociology
- State Supreme Court - Delaware
- U.S. District Court - District of Delaware
- Honorable M. Jane Brady, Superior Court - Delaware
- Honorable Thomas L. Ambro, U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Commercial Litigation, 2024