In the ever-changing real estate market, Paul, the Global Vice Chair of the Real Estate group, partners with clients to provide strategic solutions to complex challenges. Paul concentrates his practice on real estate development, acquisition and disposition, leasing, portfolio leasing projects, landlord tenant issues, commercial financing, tax assessment appeals, land use and zoning, financing workouts, and obtaining economic incentives for development projects. His clients have included large global retailers, national REITs, national and regional lenders, software and information technology companies, and owners of retail and other commercial and residential properties.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2001, 法学博士
- University of Pittsburgh, 1997, 理学学士
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association – Treasurer for the Real Property Section
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Litigation - Real Estate, 2023