Jennifer is committed to supporting pharmaceutical and medical device clients who advance therapies that enhance patients’ well-being.
Jennifer's practice focuses primarily on complex product liability litigation, including federal multidistrict litigation (MDL) and consolidated state court actions. She is a senior associate in the firm's Life Sciences Health Industry Group.
- 美国宾夕法尼亚大学, 2009, 法学博士, Executive Editor, Journal of Law and Social Change; Custody and Support Assistance Clinic
- Lafayette College, 2006, 学士, English, Philosophy, magna cum laude, Honors in English; Marquis Scholar; Phi Beta Kappa; Order of Omega
- Supreme Court - United States
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Young Lawyers Liaison to the Drug and Medical Device Steering Committee (2018-present)
- Young Lawyers Steering Committee (2014-2019)
- Young Lawyers Liaison to the Women in the Law Committee (2014-2016)
- Drug and Medical Device, Products Liability, and Trial Tactics committees, member
- The Junior League of Philadelphia, Inc.
- Chair, Done in a Day Committee (2015-2016)
- Philadelphia Bar Association, member