Mariah is an associate in the Global Commercial Disputes group in our San Francisco office. She provides representation for public pension funds and businesses in a wide range of critical areas. With a background in administrative, fiduciary, and commercial matters, she is a trusted advisor to clients seeking guidance on compliance matters and support in high-stakes litigation. Mariah is adept at navigating intricate statutory schemes, providing sound legal advice, and crafting effective policy recommendations.
- University of Virginia, 2020, 法学博士, Black Law Students Association, Membership Chair; Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law, Editorial Board
- 加州大学伯克利分校, 2016, 学士, Political Science
- National Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Public Relations Chair
- Northern California Scholarship Foundations, Advisor
- Earl Warren American Inn of Court