Ali is a senior employment lawyer and is the knowledge management lawyer for the UK Labour and Employment team. Using her subject matter expertise, Ali designs and runs the training programme, keeps the group updated, captures know how and prepares guidance and precedents.
- Leeds Trinity University College, 2019, MSc, Psychology (Conversion), Distinction and awarded class prize for outstanding academic achievement
- University of the West of England, 2002, Legal Practice Course, Merit
- 英国布里斯托大学, 2001, 法学学士, 2:1 (Hons)
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- Graduate member of the British Psychological Society
- Mentor of law students at the University of Law, Leeds