Séverine is a partner in the Paris office and is responsible for the French labor and employment team.
Séverine and her team advise French companies, often subsidiaries of multinationals, on all matters related to employment law, from informing and consulting employee representative bodies to the negotiation of collective agreements and redundancy plans. Séverine is most experienced in handling international litigation, including the conflicting laws of national jurisdictions.
- University of Paris XI Sceaux, 2000, Master in Civil and International Contracts
- 英国剑桥大学, 1999, English, Business Certificate
- AvoSial (the main association of French lawyers specializing in labor and employment law)
- The team ranks in The Legal 500 EMEA‘s employment category (Tier 4 of 4).
- August 2020 “3 questions pour comprendre le nouveau dispositif d’activité partielle de longue durée” L’Usine Nouvelle
- July 2020 "TV interview about the new long-term partial activity mechanism" BSMART TV
- July 2016 "Quel droit à la déconnexion dans la loi El Khomri ?" L'Usine Digitale
- February 2015 "Dialogue social : le pari de la base de données unique" Les Echos Business