Keith is a partner in the firm’s Insurance Recovery Group, and has represented policyholders in complex insurance coverage disputes for more than 30 years. He has successfully obtained insurance coverage for products liability claims, toxic torts claims, environmental cleanup matters, business interruption claims, employment liability claims, director’s and officer’s claims, errors and omissions claims and first-party property policy issues. His clients have included large corporate policyholders in a broad variety of businesses, including manufacturing, aerospace, energy, pharmaceutical, medical device, entertainment, communications and technology companies.
- Loyola Law School, 1982, 法学博士, Member, St. Thomas Moore Law Honor Society; Chairman, Jessup International Moot Court Championship Teams (1981-1982)
- Claremont McKenna College, 1979, 学士, Political Science and History Double Major, cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- Reed Smith's Southern California Pro Bono Honor Roll (2014)
- 2008 "Lawsuits and Subprime Executives" Orange County Business Journal