John is a Partner in the firm's Business and Finance Department, Litigation Financial Services (FIG). He has extensive experience representing financial institutions, aerospace and defense companies, agribusinesses, and manufacturers in complex commercial litigation and arbitration, with an emphasis on breach of contract claims, business torts, shareholder disputes, and avoidance claims. John's experience also includes a clerkship for the Honorable Legrome D. Davis, U.S. District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and a seven-month secondment to the legal department of NBC Universal, Inc.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law, Newark, 2001, 法学博士, Editor, Rutgers Law Review
- Boston College, 1997, 学士, cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- Honorable Legrome D. Davis, 联邦地区法院－宾西法尼亚东区法院