Ken represents clients in mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, private equity transactions, financing transactions and general corporate law issues. Additionally, Ken represents public companies in connection with annual and periodic disclosure reporting under the federal securities laws.
- Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, 2007, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Senior Editor, Penn State Law Review; CALI Award – Property, Basic Federal Income Tax, and Appellate Practice; Appellate Moot Court Board; Woolsack Honor Society
- Pennsylvania State University, The Capital College, 2007, M.S., Information Systems, Thesis: "A look inside the Internet Cloud: What Does Network Neutrality Mean for the Enterprise Internet Consumer?"
- Gannon University, 2004, 理学学士, Management Information Systems, minors in Finance and Business Administration, summa cum laude, Academic Award for Excellence in Management Information Systems
- Member of the Advisory Board of the PNC YMCA
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023-2024
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Pittsburgh & Surrounds Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, 2021-2023