Dr. Nikolaus von Jacobs advises private equity funds and German strategic players on private equity, venture capital and private and public mergers and acquisitions.
- Humboldt University of Berlin, 2001, Dr. jur.
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, 1997, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- 德国慕尼黑大学, 1995, First State Examination
- Ongoing work for Ananda – a German social venture fund
- Ongoing work for Bonventure – a German social venture
- Founder of the T360D podcast associated with the MuMAC Munich M&A Conference
- Co-chair of the BeMAC Berlin M&A Conference
- Co-chair of the MuMAC Munich M&A Conference
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany and Handelsblatt for Corporate Law, 2014-2024, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2024, and for Private Equity Law, 2021-2024. Also selected as Leading Lawyer for Corporate Law and Private Equity Law
Chambers Europe 2023: Band 5 in Germany for Private Equity
- Chambers Europe 2022: Recommended for Private Equity – Germany
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Recommended for Private Equity Transactions
- WirtschaftsWoche 2020: Recommended as a “Top Lawyer 2020” for M&A Law