Saranne is an associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment group. Saranne represents employers in state and federal courts, including defending class and collective actions. Saranne’s experience includes handling claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, misclassification, improper pay practices, and violations of other state and federal workplace laws. Saranne also defends charges before various administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights. In addition, Saranne provides counselling advice on all aspects of the employment relationship and conducts training seminars to educate employers and their workforce.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2012, 法学博士, magna cum laude , Order of the Coif; Appellate Advocacy Best Brief (Petitioner), Senior Associate Editor, Seton Hall Law Review
- Ramapo College of New Jersey, 2009, 学士, Law and Society, summa cum laude , NJAIAW 2009 Ramapo College Woman of the Year; Pre-Law Honor Society, Leadership Honor Society, Student-Athlete Honor Society, Student-Athlete Scholar; Dean’s List
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区
- John C. Lifland American Inn of Court, Barrister (2017-2019 term)
- Tinton Falls Fire Company No. 1 (Firefighter/EMT)
- Honorable Michael A. Shipp, U.S.D.J., U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey