- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 26 March 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 26 March 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
Thursday, March 26, 2015 (12:00 p.m. ET // 11:00 a.m. CT // 10:00 a.m. MT // 9:00 a.m. PT)
Facebook, Twitter, and other social media have become ubiquitous in the workplace, with a staggering 75 percent of employees using social media at work. But employers face a great deal of uncertainty about what restrictions on social media use are permissible - and which could get them into trouble.
In this webinar, attorneys from Reed Smith's Labor & Employment Group will address practical steps for managing the risks of social media in the workplace.Topics:
- The NLRB's recent decisions on social media use, and what they mean for union and non-union employers
- Tips for drafting enforceable electronic-use policies
- Use of social media in employment decisions
- Determining whether an employee's social media activity is legally protected
- What to do when an employee goes rogue on social media
Click here to watch the webinar. Please note, you will need to register to view the webinar.