Veranstaltungsart: CLE / CPD, Webinar
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 1 March 2017, 12:00 PM ET
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 1 March 2017, 1:00 PM ET
This live video webinar will provide practical steps your company can take to develop an actionable records-management program. Using real-life examples and case studies, this program will discuss:
- Common liability traps with document holds, retention and implementation
- Discovery considerations and impact on changing practices
- Creating value and ROI in the face of budgets and resource limitations
- Six-low- and no-cost things you can do now to manage risk
- David R. Cohen Partner, Pittsburgh
- Therese Craparo, Partner, New York
- Gerard M. Stegmaier, Partner, Washington, D.C.
To register for this event, please click here
For any questions, please contact the events team at email@example.com.