Crisis Management: Proactive Preparation, Rapid Response
In an interconnected, multi-media world, news travels quickly. While companies used to have up to 48 hours to deal with a crisis internally before it became public knowledge, the advent of social media often reduces this to less than 24 hours. It is important to be flexible and agile, acting quickly to protect risk to your business and navigate unavoidable delays that can have serious consequences.
Please join the Reed Smith Global Commercial Disputes team for a webinar series looking at crisis management. This series looks at issues arising across a variety of sectors. The sessions are practical and designed to meet your questions and needs, with a real-world focus.
The second in this series will look at Data Breach & Cyber Attack.
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 6 November 2019, 12:00 PM GMT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 6 November 2019, 1:00 PM GMT
The agenda will include:
- Identifying critical first steps and implementing a plan
- Mitigating risks in advance - insurance and contracts with third parties
- Conducting an investigation - how to create and preserve privilege
- Notifications to regulators and affected individuals - who needs to be notified?
- How to minimise the impact of a breach on your business, both from a financial and reputational perspective