Veranstaltungsart: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 6 April 2021, 2:00 PM EDT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 6 April 2021, 3:00 PM EDT
The landscape of state and local tax is complex, and always changing, and The Reed Smith SALT Room is here to keep you informed. The COVID-19 pandemic has driven many changes in the world as we know it. Our reliance on all things digital has magnified. As state governments experience substantial revenue shortfalls, the introduction of major tax proposals targeting the digital economy may come as no surprise. Please join us as we discuss:
- The Internet Tax Freedom Act (ITFA) and potential implications of states’ increased interest in and efforts to tax digital advertising services
- Maryland’s first-in-the nation Digital Advertising Gross Revenues Tax
- Tax proposals in states, including New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Washington State
Please log in 5 minutes prior to the start of the program.
PLEASE READ – Important CLE information:
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 CLE credit in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. Applications for CLE credit will be filed in Delaware, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia. Attendees who are licensed in other jurisdictions will receive a uniform certificate of attendance but Reed Smith only provides credit for the states listed. This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 New Jersey CPE credit. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.