The deal will see CBPE partner with Centralis’ management to support their expansion plans. Centralis will be led by its incumbent senior management team, which joined the business in 2011.
The Reed Smith team was led in London by Global Corporate Group partner Philip Taylor and Financial Industry Group Partner Nicholas Williams, supported by:
- Counsel Stephen Mooney and associates Victoria Bryden, James Hatchard and trainee solicitor Anna Greenfield (corporate)
- Partner Caspar Fox and associate Alia Khalil (tax)
- Associates Mac Campbell, Nicole Abbott and trainee solicitor Helen Penwill (banking)
- Partner David Ashmore and associates Carl De Cicco and Amy Treppass (employment)
- Partner Will Sutton (pensions)
- Associate Nick Breen (media)
- Paris associate Guillaume Chaboureau and trainee solicitor Hugo Le Ridou.
The transaction is subject to satisfaction of certain regulatory clearance conditions. The value of the investment is undisclosed.