Amanda is a BTI Client Service All-Star who represents employers in litigation, arbitration, and administrative agency actions concerning both federal and state labor and employment laws, including claims of discrimination, retaliation, wrongful discharge, violations of leave law, violations of wage and hour law, whistleblower allegations, and breach of contract claims, as well as labor arbitrations. Amanda also advises clients on proactive litigation-avoidance strategies, separation agreements, and various policy and procedure issues.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, USA, 2013, J.D., magna cum laude
- Emory University, 2008, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas
- 2020, Legal Council on Legal Diversity, Pathfinder
- Member, Dallas Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
- Dallas–Fort Worth Emory University Alumni Chapter (President, 2016-2019)
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association