Jean-Pierre Collet is partner in the Tax department of our Paris office.
His practice covers all areas of corporate taxation, and he has a specific expertise advising domestic and international companies, investment funds and entrepreneurs on tax structuring, restructuring and the tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions in France.
- Universite Paris Dauphine, 1989, J.D.
- Universite Paris Dauphine, 1987, D.E.S.S.
- Université Paris II - Panthéon - Assas, Paris, 1986, Maîtrise
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Tax Law, 2019-2021
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 EMEA for France Tax: Property tax, 2020-2021