Sachin is a partner in the firm’s Energy and Natural Resources practice and Office Managing Partner of the firm’s Middle East offices. He has over 24 years of experience advising Government and the private sector on privatised and publicly procured infrastructure and development works, particularly across the Middle East and India.
- College of Law, Guildford, LPC
- University of Dundee, BEng (Hons), Construction Engineering
- England und Wales
- Ranked in Chambers Global for China Capital Markets: Equity (International Firms) and China Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded (International Firms), 2020
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UAE Project development, 2020-2021
- Listed in the Hall of Fame in The Legal 500 EMEA for UAE Construction, 2020