Justin is a member of the firm's Financial Services Litigation Group. His practice focuses on national and state-wide putative class actions and complex commercial and consumer disputes. He also represents loan servicers regarding inquiries by the United States Trustee and chapter 13 trustees in bankruptcy. Justin has broad experience in general commercial and other complex litigation, and has defended dozens of putative class actions in California, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2007, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- Georgetown University, 2001, B.S., Finance, Theology minor, cum laude, McDonough School of Business
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Business Litigation (2014-2019)